Saturday, November 14, 2015

#48: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - Sunstreaker


I've never had a Sunstreaker toy in any form. Lately I've been seeing reviews of the Masterpiece version of him (and the various others that share the same mold), which got me interested in possibly picking up a more reasonably priced version of the character. Plus, when I was a kid, I thought that the Lamborghini was the epitome of badass sports car. So I decided to pick up the Combiner Wars version when I saw it in the store, although I'm not planning to do any of the combiners that aren't Devastator. So yeah, vehicle mode is a yellow Lamborghini, and if not specifically licensed to look like a real model, it's close enough looking to me.


Transformation is pretty easy, nothing too crazy involved. When I think of G1 car Transformers, I think of the car's front bumper forming the chest, but Sunstreaker doesn't follow that trend. It's a cool looking bot. He's armed with a sword and a big gun that can turn into either a hand or foot for combiner purposes. It can rest on top of the car mode roof, but that's a little too much for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails