Sunday, November 21, 2010

#122: Star Wars Vintage Collection Admiral Ackbar

During one of my frequent trips to Target I strolled by the toy aisle as always, and right on the end of a peg was Admiral Ackbar. I wasn't expecting the Return of the Jedi wave to show up yet, so it was a very pleasant surprise. I've been looking forward to the new version of Ackbar for a while, so I immediately grabbed it. This is a well made Admiral Ackbar figure, so it's pretty high on my mental list of the greatest thing ever. If you can find one, you should get one. Right now.

3 comments:

  1. nice blog, added ur link to my blog list,
    would u mind do the same?

    hope to hear more from ur blog and be ur toys-buddy, thanks, dude ;-)p

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT'S TRAP!!

    Sorry couldn't resist.
    Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't blame anyone for not resisting "It's a trap!" quotations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails