Friday, May 29, 2015

#29: Hot Wheels - The Jetsons Capsule Car


Mattel originally released the Jetsons car a couple years ago, but I never saw one. They do seem to be pretty good about re-releasing hard to find Hot Wheels cars, and I happened to see one at the grocery store recently, long after I had given up on finding one. This is a pretty decent adaptation of the cartoon design to a wheeled toy. The wheels in this case are clear plastic, and the two propulsion tail things are sculpted into the underside of the car. It could perhaps be more rounded on the bottom, but that probably wouldn't be feasible with the wheels in place.

1 comment:

  1. I was surprised to find one a couple months ago - I've only ever seen the one at retail. A popular casting to be sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails