Thursday, October 19, 2017

#74: Figma The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Princess Zelda


Since it came out at that weird cusp when the Gamecube was on its way out, and the Wii was new, I never got around to actually playing Twilight Princess. Since they keep making Figmas of Nintendo characters that I want figures of, but based on games I haven't actually played (like the Link and Samus Figmas I already have), I'm just glad to have cool versions of those characters. She has the usual Figma alternate face and multiple sets of swappable hands as well as a stand. For accessories, she has a swords, and some sort of magical bow and arrow. It's a very cool looking Zelda figure. My only complaint is that her dress inhibits her leg articulation. That's always going to be a problem for a figure wearing a dress, unless you go with soft goods, though. 

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails