Tuesday, November 21, 2017

#84: Marvel Legends (Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2) - Star-Lord and Ego


Fun fact #1: You can get this set really cheap, for less than the price of a single figure, online these days. Fun fact #2: Since I'm super behind on blogging, this is a set I bought a few months ago, when it was new. So I paid full price for it. Yay! Since the set is the only way to get the Ego figure (hey, I wouldn't have minded if they gave him Ex Nihilo's spot in the regular release series), I bought it. It's a nice figure, a mini Kurt Russel ready for space adventures. There's an alternate head with a more stern expression. Otherwise, Ego has no accessories. There are three Star-Lord figures from Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2, but this is the only one I'm getting. The costume on this one is different enough from the first movie's, so I'm okay with that. Also, the Chris Pratt likeness on this one is light years beyond the first movie version. Star-Lord has an alternate masked head, his two blasters (which can hang off pegs on his hips), and a little black rectangle which I think is a Zune.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails