Friday, November 24, 2017

#87: Marvel Legends (Daredevil) - Daredevil


Daredevil is basically the foundation to the Netflix corner of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. So of course he gets a figure. Since he barely had his costume during the first season of the show, I'm just considering this a season two figure. I'm sure there were some differences between the two seasons that can positively identify this costume from which specific person, but I'm not that invested in the difference. For what it's worth, I think this costume looks better in action figure form than in TV form. As usual, Daredevil's baton can be split in two, and there's a holster on his leg for it. He also gets alternate fist hands to swap. An unmasked head would have been cool here, but I'm not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails