Friday, December 31, 2010

#150: Transformers Robots In Disguise Side Burn

Here it is, the final toy of the year, another gift from AJ, a character I've never heard of: Side Burn. The Robots In Disguise line was the line that returned Transformers to vehicle modes after Beast Wars, and Side Burn is a Dodge Viper. Not something that looks like a Dodge Viper, a Dodge Viper, it says so right on the packaging. So, a licensed altmode, neat. Kind of like Alternators, but smaller. Also like Alternators, changing Side Burn to robot mode from his altmode was quite a feat. I got about halfway through and abandoned the instructions as useless and looked at the picture on the card to guide me the rest of the way.

I wasn't expecting to have exactly as many entries this year as I did the previous year. I was actually expecting to have fewer, but I just ended up getting more toys during the last couple months than I thought I would, and here we are. It's kind of mind blowing that I'm getting toys at a rate of about one every 2 and a half days or so. Well, I'll see you all next year. Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails