Sunday, October 26, 2014

#91: Star Wars The Black Series - Luke Skywalker


As I've mentioned on every other post involving Luke Skywalker, Return of the Jedi was the first Star Wars movie I watched, so that version of Luke has always been my favorite. Trying to keep character repeats to a minimum for the new scale, I held off on getting a Luke until this version was released. This has the usual Black Series articulation, which is well done. Although it would be nice if the elbows bent a little more.


Like previous Lukes in the smaller scale, there is an alternate chest piece that can be swapped out if you'd prefer to display Luke with the flap of his tunic fastened or not. The lightsaber has a removable hilt, but instead of having a peg that plugs into the belt like usual, this one has a loop that hangs from a hook on the belt. I think this is the first time I've seen a lightsaber toy that attaches that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails