Tuesday, October 28, 2014

#93: LEGO Minifigures Series 12- Wizard


LEGO minifigures are back! Thankfully, the pace at which these series of blindpacked minifigures has slowed down enough that I was ready for more this time around. I opted to get the wizard because it's a cool archetype, and it's very much a cliche wizard design. His staff is in three pieces. I really dig his cape and collar combo, which is made from two pieces of soft goods. There is a shiny silver star pattern printed on it as well. Finding him is pretty easy by feeling for the skirt piece. To make sure I wasn't getting the princess, I made sure to also feel for the pieces that form his staff.


For the bump code, here it is as it appears on the back of the package, with the code 421B4 stamped into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails