Tuesday, April 21, 2015

#23: Marvel Legends Infinite Series - Batroc the Leaper


I was pretty excited when I saw that Batroc the Leaper was getting a Marvel Legends figure. What's not to love about this extravagantly facial haired villain with the outrageous French accent (I briefly toyed with writing this post using such an accent, but decided against it)? Fortunately, he was released in this half-movie-Avengers-half-random-characters wave of figures, so his build a figure piece won't go to waste. Acrobatic fighter that he is, Batroc has double hinged elbows and knees, just as you'd hope. There are no accessories, aside from the build a figure pieces. It seems like the female characters usually include the torso, but in this case it is included with Batroc. The tip on the left side of Batroc's mask is a little bent on my figure. I'm not sure if that's something that can be fixed, but I'm okay with just imagining that it's the result of a resound thrashing from Cap.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails