Sunday, January 24, 2016

#3: Star Wars The Black Series - First Order TIE Fighter Pilot


As big a fan as I am of the look for the Imperial forces, the Imperial TIE fighter pilots were never my favorite look. But I like the look of the First Order version a lot better. Probably because the helmet isn't so oversized, and looks even more like a Stormtrooper helmet. It also has what looks like a fold down visor, like on modern fighter pilot helmets. The Resistance pilots are still cooler looking, but at least in this generation, it's not by such a large margin. I'm glad this was released as a single figure, because the only other option for a TIE pilot would be the TIE fighter, which I have no room for. The TIE pilot is armed with the same blaster pistol that the Stormtroopers carry, although without the white markings, and no place to holster it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails