Saturday, February 18, 2017

#16: S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon - Sailor Saturn


Finally, I have Sailor Saturn, completing my team. For whatever reason(I've heard conflicting rumors of lower production runs/exclusivity), Saturn has become expensive/hard to find recently, making me regret not buying one a couple years ago at a reasonable price. Although I had to pay more than I would have liked, most of it was through gift card credit online so I only had to spend about 15 bucks out of pocket (for about the same price, you can buy a bootleg!). Since Saturn is younger than the rest of the Sailor Scouts, she's also the shortest figure (aside from Chibisua, of course). Her main accessory, the Silence Glaive, is bigger than her. She also includes the standard extra faces, hands, and a stand. Now that I've collected the whole team, I'm still deciding whether I want Sailor Mask, Chibiusa, or any of the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails