Friday, April 21, 2017

#32: Marvel Legends Civil War - Falcon


Falcon was really cool when he showed up in The Winter Soldier, so I was disappointed that Hasbro didn't make a Marvel Legends version of him. So when he showed up with a more comic inspired color scheme for Civil War, I was pretty glad that Hasbro was finally making him. I was less thrilled that he would be a Wal-Mart exclusive. Although I've never seen one at a Wal-Mart in person (except the one I saw which had been swapped out for a Vision figure and returned), I was finally able to get one from Amazon for retail price, plus shipping. Overall, it's a cool figure, with suitably big wings. They aren't articulated, but they plug into his backpack in a way that keeps them removable. There is a folded up Redwing drone that plugs into his backpack as well, and another version that is unfolded for flight mode. With the wings, it's not surprising that there aren't more accessories, but it would have been cool if he'd included his machine pistols as well. At last, my Team Cap is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails