Wednesday, August 31, 2011

#101: TRON Legacy - Light Cycle: Kevin Flynn


For a while, I've been meaning to get the classic light cycle from the TRON Legacy line, but they've always been priced higher than I was willing to pay. Despite the clearance prices on most of the toys in the line, this one never went on clearance. Finally, they dropped the price at Target, so I was willing to buy one. The light cycle sequence from the original TRON is one of its most iconic scenes. Since the newer (and more expensive) versions of the light cycle look different, this is the one I wanted. It does what I need it to do, so it rolls and you can put a figure in the cockpit. It's too bad the figure line didn't include any classic styled figures, because it would be cool to have a young Kevin Flynn to pilot it. It also lights up when there is a figure inside, or the lights can be activated by a button on the side. Now if only it left a light trail, too.

5 comments:

  1. You trying to make up for the hiatus by making all of those posts tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part of my reason for doing this blog is to keep track of all the toys I buy, including when I buy them. Part of that is making sure that I post about them in the same month that I actually bought them. I could do a spreadsheet or a database or whatever, but that's not as fun. I totally wasn't expecting to get so many toys last month! It's good I didn't find series 5 of the LEGO minifigures or I'd have been posting multiple times a day for a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep thinking i should get one of these and figure to go with it but i think i rather get a hold of the old TOMY figures and rip cord light cycles instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya-ha! love the new found craziness in here. Gotta check this one for my toy crazed fellas. :-)buy aion account

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails