Wednesday, August 24, 2011

#89: Marvel Universe - Doctor Strange


So a couple weeks ago I had to go in for jury duty. Fortunately, I wasn't selected to end up on the jury, and I was out of there by lunch time. Since I was out of town anyway, I decided to check out the Wal-Mart and Target, in hope of finding some new stock. The only thing I found while I was out was Doctor Strange, which I've been looking for a while now. I thought this was a pretty good find, but then I saw a couple in my local Target the very next day. But then they were gone two days later. Either way, I'm glad I found one, as I haven't seen any more in stores since.

I don't think I've ever actually read any comics with Doctor Strange in them. But he's got a cool cape, is rocking a cool 'stache, and at least partially inspired Dr Orpheus on The Venture Brothers, and I just dig his look enough to want the figure. Also, he's totally metal, look at him flashing those horns... Wait. That's actually the sign for "I love you." Not so metal after all, I guess. Still though, pretty cool figure.

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Am still looking to score one for myself too but no luck yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find, dude! Glad you got it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never really followed Dr. Strange, but the figure does look pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails