Monday, August 29, 2011

#96: Star Wars The Vintage Collection - Han Solo (Yavin Ceremony)


I bought this Han to fill another hole in my collection: a regular, classic Han Solo. The Han that came with the Millennium Falcon is similar, but has piloting gloves and a headset. This one has a scene specific touch with the medal, but it can be removed, so it is otherwise the classic Han Solo look. Most of the figures I've been getting in this scale lately have been from the Marvel Universe line, so it is interesting to get a figure with a more realistic physique. I think he may be slightly too thin, or perhaps his head is slightly too large. Either way, I'm just glad to have the classic Han Solo look for my collection.

2 comments:

  1. Nice catch. I thought there was an issue with regard to his 'rolled-up' sleeves not being screen accurate to the final ceremonial scenein ANH?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been getting in this scale lately have been from the Marvel Universe line, so it is interesting to get a figure with a more realistic physique.swtor credits
    swtor credits

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails