Tuesday, November 29, 2011

#133: G.I. Joe - Sgt. Stalker


This is probably a first, but I mainly was inspired to buy Stalker from a post I saw on Tumblr. Seeing a Stalker figure playing a video game made me realize that it was a good looking figure, and one of the fairly important Joes that I don't have a figure for yet. I might break down and buy one of those replica video game cabinets myself. They're more expensive than the Hallmark ornaments, but there is a better selection of games.

Anyway, Stalker is pretty cool as one of the more realistic looking Joes. He looks like he wouldn't be out of place in a line of figures based on real military members. It makes for a nice contrast with any random Cobra oddball. With a sub-machine gun, a pistol with a detachable silencer, a machete, a couple of knives, and another pistol (not pictured here because there's nowhere else for it to fit) Stalker is a well armed guy. If only there was another spot to stow a weapon so that he could hold everything! Oh well, I guess we're used to being spoiled with too many accessories in the current Joe lines these days. Overall, this is definitely a solid offering.

2 comments:

  1. This guy looks great!I wonder if he'll make an appearance in the new G.I. Joe coming out next summer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't paid too much attention to the casting and news, so I have no idea if he'll be in the new movie. He was in Resolute, at least!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails