Wednesday, November 30, 2011

#135: Star Wars The Clone Wars - ARF Trooper


Hoverboard! That's the only reason I got this figure. I've already got a couple of ARF troopers, and they are my favorite clone trooper figures, but I don't really need more. But the hoverboard is cool enough to make me get another one. This figure also oddly includes a gun rack. I couldn't figure out what it was supposed to be until I checked out the photo gallery at Rebelscum.com. I thought it was some sort of flight stand for the hoverboard, but couldn't get them to connect in any way. A flight stand would have been a way cooler accessory than a gun rack. The back of the packaging says that these are useful on the ocean planet of Kamino, allowing troopers to get around. Now, as we all know, hoverboards don't work on water UNLESS YOU'VE GOT POWER, so it's good to know that the Republic is equipping the troopers with high powered equipment.

2 comments:

  1. I always thought that the G.I. Joe line should come with some kind of a gun rack for obvious reasons.Nice looking action figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already got a couple of ARF troopers, and they are my favorite clone trooper figures,swtor credits
    swtor credits

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails