Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm still here!

It's been a while since I last posted, so I just wanted to make sure everyone knows I'm still around. It's been almost a full month since I last got a new toy, so there hasn't been anything to post about. I'm expecting a couple things in the mail in the next week or so, keep an eye out. In the mean time, here's a picture of part of my collection.


I mentioned in a comment on one of Dan's posts that I should take a group picture of my clone troopers. At this point, I have so many (I haven't counted, but it's got to be at least 100), and they are spread out over a few different shelves, moving them all into one spot for a picture would be a huge hassle. So here's a small selection of my clone troopers. Looks like I need to do some dusting.

6 comments:

  1. You could post when new episodes of that podcast you're on go up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need a post a day project or something. Like that clone thing you did. You still have clones?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grouping of all of those Stromtroopers together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you imagine if you had to feed them every day tiny meals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be terrible at that. I could just drop a hunk of meat in the middle of the floor and let them all have at it. If Toy Story is any indication, toys don't need to eat, fortunately.

      Delete
  5. good to know you're still here ;-) - and thanks for dropping by at Vintage Action Figures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails