Sunday, October 14, 2012

#92: LEGO Minifigures series 8 - Lederhosen Guy


Along with the conquistador, the Lederhosen Guy was a must get to round out my collection of ethnic stereotypes that reflect my own ancestry. So here's a German stereotype with lederhosen and a giant pretzel. All he's missing is a giant stein of beer, because you know this guy is hanging out at an Oktoberfest event. I found him by feeling for the pretzel which is pretty distinctively shaped. Also helpful is the Peter Pan hat, and the feather which is smaller than the plume in the pirate and conquistador packages. I really do wish he came with a beer stein, but I can see how that might not be something parents would want their small children playing with. Oh well!


The bump code for the Lederhosen Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails