Friday, October 5, 2012

#88: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Donatello


The new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon premiered last week, and I quite liked it. With the impending end of Target's Ninja Turtle sale, I figured it was a good time to finally round out my collection of the cartoon turtles with Donatello. He seemed to be the most plentiful turtle on the shelves, so I was able to take time comparing samples to find one with the best paint job. Like his brothers, Donatello is done well, and he stands out by being the tallest. He's got this really serious expression on his face which works for fighting, but I could go for something a little less serious. He's the only turtle not showing any teeth, which is too bad as he's the only one with a distinguishing gap in them. Like the other turtles, he gets a bunch of extra weapons as well as being able to stow his main weapon, the bo, on his back. Now that the second wave of figures is starting to show up, I'm keeping my eyes peeled for Metalhead!

The inevitable group shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails