Saturday, May 18, 2013

#29: LEGO Minifigures series 10 - Revolutionary Soldier


Unless I change my mind and hunt down some more, here is the last minifigure from series 10 that I bought, the Revolutionary Soldier. He looks quite dapper in his Continental Army uniform, ready to kick some English butts back across the Atlantic. The pants are plain white, while the coat has printing on both the front and the back. The fancy powdered wig has a blue bow on the backside, and he is armed with a musket rifle. Identifying the revolutionary soldier in the package is pretty easy by feeling for the rifle as it's the only piece in the series that is long, narrow, and crooked. The main reason I wanted to get this guy is to pair him with the tomahawk warrior. Basically, it's LEGO Assassin's Creed III!


Here's the bump code for the revolutionary soldier, with batch code 501B3.


3 comments:

  1. Mario will you be buying any of the Lone Ranger Lego sets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not currently planning to, but I haven't seen any in person yet. I may change my mind.

      Delete
    2. There not too bad and I thought you might like the Soldiers in the sets and the Lone Ranger while not the classic TV version looks good too. Toys R' Us had them out for sale last week when I stopped in there.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails