Sunday, June 30, 2013

#40: Hot Wheels - Batcopter


Lately I've been keeping an eye on the Hot Wheels section because I want to get the Tim Burton style Batmobile, as well as the Enterprise. At the grocery store, I noticed a full display of Hot Wheels so I gave it a look through. Instead of finding either of the vehicles I'm looking for, I found this Batcopter. I had no idea it was available, so finding it was a nice surprise. I'm not sure if it's based on any specific media design, or just an original design from Mattel. Actually, with the color scheme of black with bright blue and yellow, it reminds me of Batgirl's original costume more than Batman. The rotor spins, and there are wheels on the bottom, so it can roll across a flat surface. This is in the HW Imagination line, with number 64/250.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot I have that one! Now where did I put it??? Found a Tim Burton one the other day too. Enterprises were is short supply over here, my sister found 1 of four delivered to her store, but they sold out faster than warp 9.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails