Saturday, September 28, 2013

#67: DC Universe Signauture Collection - Huntress


Club Infinite Earths is winding down after having failed to make the subscription levels to proceed for next year. Huntress is not the last Bat-family character that will be released before it's over, but she is one of the few women, and one of the figures I was looking forward to. I forgot how ridiculously expensive Matty shipping is for just one figure, which is kind of a bummer. Fortunately, Huntress turned out fairly well. It's something of a rarity to see a Mattel figure with so much new sculpting AND an accessory, which helps. They went with the version of her costume that sports randomly exposed flesh (thanks, Jim Lee), and I wish they had gone with the fully covered costume as seen in Birds of Prey. Fortunately I didn't have any QC issues, although the long hair restricts head movement almost entirely. Otherwise, the articulation is the standard for the line. It's a cool figure, although I wish I hadn't had to pay Matty prices for it.

I don't have an Oracle figure, and don't expect Mattel to release one


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails