Friday, February 28, 2014

#17: Doctor Who - Rory Williams


I've been meaning to pick up the Rory figure for a while now. It took them so long to make a figure of such an important character, but I never got around to ordering one. Earlier this month, I attended my first Doctor Who convention, Gallifrey One. There was of course a dealers' room, and some of the vendors were selling toys, so I was able to pick one up at about what I would have paid online, minus shipping. Rory has the same basic articulation as all the other figures in the line. The likeness of Arthur Darvill isn't perfect, but it is recognizable as him. I don't know if Rory's penchant for vests is a deliberate nod to Marty McFly, but I'd like to think that it is.

"Sorry, we've already got one vest enthusiast traveling with the Doctor."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails