Sunday, June 28, 2015

#35: Total Heroes - Bizarro


My birthday was a couple days ago, and one of my gifts was the Total Heroes Bizarro figure. Total Heroes is the weird DCUC quasi followup line that Mattel came up with that had more simplified/stylized sculpts and reduced articulation for a lower price. I think the only physical retail locations they ended up at were Toys R Us stores. I'm not particularly keen on re-buying many characters again in a slightly different style so soon after the demise of a previous line, but I'm usually down for a Bizarro. Especially when he's in my favorite purple costume. And he has a soft cape!

1 comment:

  1. I've also seen these guys at Sears (of all places!) I only have Hawkman (from the retail line) because I like Hawkman and also because Hawkman, like an angel of death, tends to be the harbinger of the end of many a DC themed toyline.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails