Monday, June 29, 2015

#36: Batman The Animated Series - The Joker


Another birthday gift, it's the Animated Series version of the Joker. I've been meaning to pick this figure up, as Mark Hamill's Joker is the one I consider the most iconic. Fortunately, there weren't any breakage issues with my figure. Based on looking at pictures of it beforehand, I was worried about how terribly the knee articulation would interrupt the flow of the figure when used, but that turned out to not be a problem. Joker comes with a stand and several episode specific accessories that I don't recall the significance of off the top of my head. There's a necklace, a comb, an ice pick, and a cool 50's style bubble space helmet, as well as a couple of alternate hands.

1 comment:

  1. I think this figure was released AFTER they sorted out the issues with the brittle plastic used in the joints, so breakage shouldn't be a problem. The ones you have to be careful with are the first four figures released: Batman, Catwoman, Two-Face, and Mr. Freeze. I have all four of them, but I haven't taken them out of the package yet. I think when I do I'm going to give them all a bath in some boiling water, and hope it softens and loosens them up a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails