Sunday, February 28, 2010

#10: Star Wars Legacy Collection Commander Bacara

Thanks to Chunky B of Eclectorama, I was able to get my hands on the new version of Commander Bacara. I already have Commander Bacara from way back in the Revenge of the Sith days (five years ago, if you can believe it), but that had the "quick draw" action feature. The gimmick was that if you squeeze the legs, the arms move up. Unfortunately, that limits the poseability somewhat, so I was glad when they released a version of Bacara without the gimmick. Of course, that was in a battle pack that I never even saw on the shelf. So I was even more glad when they re-released him as a single carded figure. Now he comes with the smaller blaster rather than the large blaster rifle.

Commander Bacara was actually onscreen in Revenge of the Sith, so you may or may not remember him as one of Ki-Adi Mundi's troops that executed Order 66. It's a cool figure, in that it's a fairly distinctive looking clone, and it's well articulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails