Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 1: Welcome to ARFebruary

Day 1

For the past few years, I've been doing a project in which I take and post a picture for each day in February. The most recent two years have featured toy themes (clone troopers, and Captain Rex) and I am keeping up that theme this year with the ARF Trooper. As such, I have dubbed this year's endeavor "ARFebruary". Since this is my toy blog, I figured it would be appropriate to showcase here. So for the rest of the month, there will be a new picture of the ARF Trooper posted here.

I was thinking of doing a Bizarro theme, but I figured the cape might get in the way if I want to do sitting shots, much like Captain Rex's skirt did last year. Star Wars figures are also easier to cart around due to their compact size. The ARF Trooper also has lateral hip movement, which helped put him in the running. So, enjoy ARFebruary!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails