Friday, January 22, 2010

Droid factory

During the past year and a half or so of the Build A Droid concept being used for the Star Wars lines, I have gathered up quite a few pieces of droids. I have managed to complete a few of them as intended (and I'm one right arm away from finishing the YVH droid!), and a few that I have cobbled together from disparate droids. That is one of the cool things about the droid pieces, you can use them pretty much interchangeably. It would be cool if you could do the same with pieces from other lines, like DCUC. I'll never complete a build a figure from DCUC, so I have a bunch of random pieces that don't even connect to each other. Anyway, pictured above are the Frankendroids I have made so far. Don't mind the mess.

Since this year is the 30th anniversary of Empire Strikes Back, and so far many of my new toys are Empire themed. That all ties in nicely with my recent discovery of the Empire Strikes Back sticker generator, which I used to make a new header image for my blog.

I'm up to 50 followers now, cool! My 50th follower is soundwave810, who wins a No-Prize.

3 comments:

  1. Frankendroids! hehhe...I've got a bunch of them too...droid parts eveywhere...been thinkin of doing a Watto junkshop scene real soon...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. w00t! I won a No-Prize! Thanks, I always wanted one!
    Btw, love the frankendroids.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails