Friday, January 15, 2010

#6: LEGO Star Wars Snowtrooper Battle Pack

Ever since I heard about this set last month, I've been waiting for Target to re-set their Lego section and stock it on the shelves. By my last trip the other day, they had finally put all the new Lego sets out, and I was able to get this set.

I can never pass up the opportunity to add more Lego Imperial or clone troopers to my collection, so I'm always glad when they do these army builder sets. Especially if Snowtroopers are involved. The set has a little battle station of some sort with a rocket launcher and what I suppose is a command post. There is also a speeder bike, which works pretty well in Lego form. I definitely like it better than the battle station. The figures include two snowtroopers, an AT-AT pilot, and an Imperial officer that I will believe is General Veers.

There is a companion set featuring Rebel forces, if you need someone for your Imperials to battle with. It's a cool little set, and if you want some Hoth themed Lego troopers, this is the way to go.

All my Star Wars toys so far this year have been Empire Strikes Back themed. Appropriate since this year is the 30th anniversary of its release.

2 comments:

  1. If I saw this pack on retail, I would very much get it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received this set in the mail last Friday, have yet to build it.

    Looks like a great set.

    Also, I notice you've been reading the official Star Wars blog, good job on the header.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails