Saturday, September 11, 2010

#89: LEGO Minifigure Witch

After I got home and opened my first two LEGO minifigures, I looked to the internet so I could learn to distinguish which figure was which based on the packaging. Naturally, I found what I was looking for. Unfortunately, my printer is out of ink and has been since my final quarter in college when it ran out. My apartment complex has a computer room with a printer, so I attempted to print out the .pdf chart there, but the computers were basically useless, refusing to even properly load the internet. Unable to print, I used my digital camera to snap pictures of the barcodes I needed, and brought it with me to Target. It worked, and I was able to find all the minifigures I want, except for the Spartan. So here's the witch. I mainly wanted this one because I am already getting into the Halloween spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails