Tuesday, September 21, 2010

#98: G.I. Joe Pursuit of Cobra Jungle Viper

When I first saw pictures of the Jungle Viper from Comic Con or whatever I thought he had wings. Given that he's a Cobra trooper, that sort of insanity doesn't bother me, and is in fact exactly what I have come to expect. It's the kind of insanity that just goes past stupidity and loops back again to brilliance. Although it turns out that this isn't some sort of flying trooper, it still looks pretty ridiculous in that way I dig. So of course I picked up the Jungle Viper as soon as I saw one hanging from a peg. It's actually a pretty cool figure, too. The pieces of the "wings" are adjustable, and attached to a backpack frame which is removable. Aside from the ridiculously long gun he carries, there are two pistols with corresponding holsters included. The crazy long eye scope is also removable. Oddly enough, the Jungle Viper has spooky zombie eyes. I don't get it, but whatever. This figure is totally cool in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails