Friday, January 28, 2011

#13: LEGO Minifigures - Samurai

After I got home and opened the minifigures I had picked up, I realized I hadn't read the dot code on the packaging as well as I would have hoped. Because I'm a crazy person who is crazy* I went back to Target that same evening to make sure I got the minifigures I wanted the most but hadn't picked up on my original trip.

The samurai is pretty cool. He's got a great expression on his face, like you know he'll cut you in half and not waste one thought about it afterwards. This is not a man to be messed with. Also, his sword is almost as big as him, which is always cool. The helmet has the little indentations on the side that mean a visor could be attached, and there is a little clip on the front, so you can attach LEGO posts to it. Or, his sword. The unorthodox sword helmet attack is sure to catch any opponent off guard.

*This is a quote, but I'm not sure from where.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails