Saturday, May 21, 2011

#57: LEGO Minifigures - Hockey Player

While I was looking for the sailor, I decided that I also needed the hockey player. My interest in hockey is non-existant, but I like the minifigure. He's got a chest piece to represent his hockey pads (I hope he doesn't try to be a vigilante like Batman!) which bulks him up pretty well. The grill on his helmet flips up, revealing a truly angry face underneath. This guy isn't pulling any of his body checks. He also has skates that plug into the bottom of his feet, and a single stud for a puck. Due to his hockey stick, he's pretty easy to pick out in the packaging by feel. The punk rocker's guitar does feel slightly similar, but since it's a flying V design, it's easy to tell the two apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails