Monday, June 25, 2012

#48: Pop! Marvel Avengers - Nick Fury vinyl bobble-head


The Pop! vinyl toys have been around for a little while now, and have a pretty wide variety of licenses. I've already got the Batman and Batgirl figures in this style. This is probably the adorable version of a Samuel L Jackson toy we're likely to get (or does that honor go the the Mini Muggs version?), so I've had my eye on it for a while, but regular price was just too much for me to take the plunge. With the release of the Amazing Spider-Man toys, Target was clearancing out some of their Avengers toys so that an endcap could be repurposed. This got marked down half off, which was reasonable enough for me to finally buy. I think due to licensing issues, a lot of these figures are released as bobble-heads rather than figures. Nick Fury here has an odd slant to his head due to the spring in his head, which is why I would have preferred the regular figures. Still, it was cheap, and it looks cool. I can't complain too much.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails