Monday, July 16, 2012

#55: Star Wars Vintage Collection - Darth Malgus


I have not played Star Wars The Old Republic, and I have no intention of doing so. I have this rule against playing games that charge a monthly fee to play. So I don't know anything about Darth Malgus except what I saw in the opening scene from the game. He's not wearing the mask there, so I don't know if it's for an injury or just for looks. My interest in the figure is that he's a cool looking Sith lord. He kind of reminds me of Darth Malak (from Bioware's other Star Wars games) trying to dress as Darth Vader. Like many other lightsaber wielding figures, he includes a regular lightsaber, and an un-ignited hilt that can plug into his waist. It's a pretty cool hilt, with some sharp looking projections that look like they could do some damage without the lightsaber blade being extended. Malgus also has a double cape thing going on. There is a regular cape that is permanently affixed to the figure, and a hooded cloak that is removable. The cloak has a bendy wire in the neck to hold it in place. It certainly helps Malgus to cut a more impressive figure.

"Daddies?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails