Tuesday, July 31, 2012

#67: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - The Doctor


I have never played an Assassin's Creed game, so judging by the text on the packaging, I guess this guy is an assassin. An evil one, not a good one. Really, the important thing is that he is a plague doctor, and wears one of those really cool looking masks. I always kind of wanted to buy one of these, but never enough to pay regular price. But when I saw it on clearance for less than 3 bucks, I was sold. I kind of wish he had a better color scheme, though. That is a particularly unattractive shade of brown that makes up most of the figure. Alas. Articulation is pretty good. Even the legs are fully articulated, although the robes do get in the way of putting him in many different positions. The syringe is a permanent part of the figure, as it is sculpted into the hand. I might have been somewhat disappointed if I had paid full price, but for such a cheap price, this was a great deal.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I guess the person who wrote the copy on the packaging hasn't played the game, because it clearly describes him as a "doctor-turned-assassin."

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails