Sunday, September 4, 2016

#41: S.H. Figuarts - Freddie Mercury


Freddie Mercury was one of the greatest rock vocalists of all time. If you disagree, you can just leave right now, because I don't need that kind of negativity on my blog. So when I saw there was a Figuarts Freddie Mercury coming out, you better believe that I pre-ordered one as soon as I could. Not surprisingly, this is based on Queen's appearance at Wembley Stadium. I think every figure based on Freddie Mercury uses this look. This is the typical Figuarts quality we're used to, although this is the first Figuarts toy I've bought that doesn't include a stand. There are the typical Figuarts alternate heads and hands, as well as a microphone (with and without stand). This is one the few figures I own that is based on a real person. Obviously, a lot of figures I own are based on people, but they're for the character they are playing, not the person themselves.


Here are the alternate shouting and singing faces for Freddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails