Tuesday, September 5, 2017

#57: Star Wars The Black Series - Qui-Gon Jinn


Next up from Star Wars is Qui-Gon Jinn. As a Jedi who wasn't particularly concerned with the rules of the Order, he was probably responsible for Obi-Wan's loose interpretation of honesty. I just realized that this is only the second Phantom Menace figure in the six inch line. I mean, Artoo technically could be a Phantom Menace figure, but his accessories are specific to later movies in the series. I'm not too surprised, given the film's notoriety. I will be very impressed if Hasbro ever makes a six inch Jar-Jar figure.  Anyway, Qui-Gon has the usual level of articulation for six inch Star Wars figures, and mostly looks pretty good. The face looks better in person than in this picture. Naturally, he includes his lightsaber, which has a removable blade, and an alternate Force gesture left hand. So far, none of the Jedi in this scale have included robes. I hope at some point in the future they start making them, although I wouldn't want to have to re-buy figures just for robes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails