Monday, September 18, 2017

#64: LEGO Minifigures Series 17 - Connoisseur


I think my local Target ordered way too many cases of the LEGO Batman Movie series of minifigures, because series 17 never showed up there. While visiting a Target in a different town, I was able to find some of the series 17 minifigures still in stock. The stereotypical French guy is officially known as "Connoisseur" which I guess is a better name than stereotypical French guy. It's French, even. I mostly wanted this minifigure because it comes with a baguette and a French bulldog, which is way too cute. Why a French bulldog and not a poodle? I don't know. Poodles seem more stereotypically French to me. He's pretty easy to find through the bag by feeling for the baguette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails