Friday, September 29, 2017

#72: Marvel Legends Series (12 inch) - Spider-Man


I guess I just can't resist these 12 inch Marvel Legends figures Hasbro has been putting out, because here's Spider-Man. As part of Amazon's Prime Day sale, this figure was marked down to the price of a standard ML figure, which was exactly the incentive I needed to go ahead and buy it. These figures continue to be cool, so I'm happy to go on buying them. Spidey gets the assortment of swappable hands that include fists, open hands, and "thwip" hands, and a couple extra heads including one that's unmasked and one with the mask lifted partially up exposing the lower half of his face. Interestingly, the tips of his webshooters can be seen peaking out from the gloves, which I think is a detail that's never been on a figure before. There's an intriguing paint touch where the eyes aren't just flat white paint, but seem to be slightly pearlescent. It makes for an unusual visual effect, and I dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails