Friday, August 21, 2009

What is, and what will be

I have a favor to ask of you. If you see one of those Target exclusive Cobra Rattlers (the blue Cobra one, not the repainted Joe version) on the shelf, will you pick one up for me? All the non-movie stuff has been clearanced out around here, and I didn't pick one up while I had the chance. I took too long deciding that I wanted one, and now they're not available around here anymore. If you can help, I'll pay you back, and be most grateful!

This week, G.I. Joe officially overtook Transformers as my second most collected toy line for the year. Star Wars, of course, is number one. That won't be changing, I'm sure. If I combined Marvel Universe and the Wolverine movie line, Marvel would be in the second spot.

As for the future, there is only one Transformer I still want to get, and I'm sure I'll be getting a few more Joes. I suspect that Marvel Universe will end up overtaking Transformers for the year as well. I guess Rise of Cobra did a better job of selling me toys than Revenge of the Fallen. There is a lot of Star Wars coming out that I want to get. Also, there will be some Back to the Future, some horror, and some more Ghostbusters. Maybe some DC figures, if I can find them.

No matter what, Transformers will stay on top for the most expensive single toy in my collection thanks to Masterpiece Grimlock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails