Monday, July 19, 2010

#61: Transformers Animated Arcee

I think Arcee is the pinkest toy in my collection. Possibly the pinkest thing I own. If you're lucky, you may or may not be able to find an Arcee to pink up your collection as well. As a Toys R Us exclusive, Arcee has been hard to find. Unless you're at the right store. James picked this up for me from a TRU that had a done of Arcees on the pegs, so maybe it is showing up in greater numbers now.

Animated Arcee may be the closest thing we get to a G1 version of Arcee anytime soon, so for that reason alone, she is worth picking up. As always, the Animated line does not disappoint, and Arcee is a cool toy. She turns into some sort of futuristic car that may be of Cybertronian design. Her swords are supposed to stow away in her "backpack" but it's a difficult fit, it would be nice if they had made them fit a little more easily. It's been a while since the last time I got a new Animated figure, and this may well be the last one I ever get.

1 comment:

  1. I saw two at my local TRU the other day, so I think they are starting to hit. I passed, but may go back and see if I can get her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails