Wednesday, October 20, 2010

#111: The Dark Knight Scarecrow

When this figure went on sale during one of the monthly Mattycollector.com snafus, I thought about trying to order one. In the end, I didn't like the figure enough to pay 20 bucks or whatever it would have come out to. But for five bucks at Toys R Us, this was an easy decision. The first movie Scarecrow had him sporting a straitjacket. I liked the mask and suit look better, so that's the version I wanted to get. Until Mattel gets around to doing an updated comic style Scarecrow, this one is pretty cool. Like the other figures in the six inch Movie Masters line, he comes with a piece of "evidence" which in this case is his mask. It's too big for him, but perhaps it would fit on a 12 inch figure decently. I'd rather he came with a more useful accessory for the toy, perhaps a fear gas emitting suitcase. He's got the usual guy in a suit articulation that the line uses, and it works well. Oddly enough, he isn't wearing a tie. Instead, he has a sort of brooch or something. I'm not sure what's up with that. Maybe it is accurate to his onscreen costume, but I'd have to check.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails