Sunday, October 24, 2010

#112: Marvel Universe Colossus

During the Wolverine movie line, they released a Colossus figure, but I never saw it in stores so I never even had the chance to pick it up. I'm glad I missed out on it, because it looks pretty bad in comparison with this new version. The old one had odd proportions, and just doesn't look right to me. This version, on the other hand, looks pretty good. As the Marvel Universe line progresses, it seems that they are making adjustments to the articulation, and they seem to be for the better, mostly. The hips on Colossus don't really like being any position other than just standing straight. Also, the shoulder pads on the costume restrict the arms from going too high. Otherwise, I'm really digging it. The paint suits the figure well, it really brings out the detail, especially on the metal skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails