Thursday, October 28, 2010

#115: Star Wars The Clone Wars Senate Commando Captain and Senate Commando

So, the 2010 Fall exclusives at Target have been showing up in stores the past few weeks, and I was able to pick up the only one I intend to get. For me, this was a no-brainer. Senate guards are cool, and a chance to pick up more is always welcome. They're basically just clone figures with a new shoulder and a new head (like the Captain Argyus figure). The captain has an elaborate design painted on the armor, and a cooler helmet featuring a large crest. Neither of them have removable helmets. I think it's a pretty cool set, and if you're into the senate guards like I am, you'll probably want to pick it up too. It's a Target exclusive, so it could disappear quickly. It's also entirely possible that it will linger and get put on clearance. So, it's up to you if you want to wait. I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails