Tuesday, April 26, 2011

#42: Star Wars The Vintage Collection - Kit Fisto

Among the many onscreen Jedi during the arena battle scene during Attack of the Clones, Kit Fisto was a standout with his alien appearance and flashy grin. I think more than anything, that grin made him one of the more popular Jedi, and he was given an onscreen death (although a bit of a weak one, as it was so fast) during Revenge of the Sith. Naturally, he was one of the characters I wanted to get a figure for. I don't even remember why, but I never got one during the RotS line. Eventually, I got a shirtless version of him that was based on the Clone Wars microseries. That wasn't exactly the look I think of for Kit Fisto, so I waited for them to release a newer version with better articulation, and now they finally have. He's got all the articulation you would expect from a Star Wars figure, as well as the newer hips with lateral movement. In addition to the regular lightsaber, there is an unignited hilt that can plug into his belt. I think I would have preferred a grinning Kit Fisto, but now that I've got this one, I don't think I'll need to add another to my collection if they do a grinning version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails