Friday, December 26, 2014

#109: Hot Wheels Peanuts - Snoopy (HW City 59/250)


I've been looking for the Snoopy Hot Wheels car for a while, and on my last trip to Target there was one right on the front of one of the pegs. I don't know how long it had been hanging on the peg there, but I'm glad I got there before someone else. I wanted to get this one because it's Snoopy, and because it's fairly ridiculous. Snoopy's sitting on top of his doghouse, looking like he's in one of his World War I flying ace fantasy sequences, but his doghouse is absurdly transformed into a hot rod, with the engine sticking out of the dog house's entrance. Snoopy's hard to find, but definitely a worthwhile addition to a collection. There's nothing else quite like it.

3 comments:

  1. Cool! found 3 of them at 2 different Target stores which i bought all 3....1 for my wife, 1 for Eric over at Toyriffic and 1 for my friend Chad who lives near me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I only have this one because John found one for me - I have never seen it in the wild. It's a good one and it's nice that the dog house is metal as well!

      Delete
    2. You must have good toy karma to have seen three of them!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails