Saturday, February 7, 2015

#11: LEGO Star Wars Microfighters - AT-AT (75075)


I got a couple of the ships from the first series of Microfighters, and I like the aesthetic of chibi-fied versions of iconic Star Wars vehicles that include a pilot minifigure. For the second series, the AT-AT interested me the most. Basically, this is the cutest version of the AT-AT that I've ever seen. It looks like an adorable little puppy. I hope the next series has a version of Slave I in it. These do seem to be released in "pairs", like this series has a snowspeeder to pair with the AT-AT, and there isn't really anything to pair with Slave I. Unless they do the prequel version, but I'd prefer the original Slave I. I guess we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. This one is the best of the line so far! But I agree, a Slave-1 is needed and would give this one a run for it's money.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails